Bauer Legacy Breathing Air Fire Station Package
Breathing Air System Fire Station Package (Legacy 2/8-18 CFM)
The Legacy Fire Station Package includes Bauer Compressors Legacy 2/8-18 CFM Enclosed Compressor, BAS-4021CO-24V CO Monitor, Bauer Compressor Two Position Containment Fill Station and four 6000PSI Cascade System. Available as Three Phase.
Legacy 2/8-18 CFM - Fire Station Complete System PDF
• Standard 2-year bumper to bumper warranty.
• Standard 5 -year block only warranty for municipal fire departments .
• Freight or delivery plus technician services for On-Site Start Up and training, in the following districts and states: DC,
DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, and WV. Once the equipment is in place we professionally install
and operate, doing a pressure test of the entire system including plumbing to and from all related equipment.
• An onsite NFPA-compliant air sample will be taken on new compressor and an air test certificate provided.
• OPTIONAL 5-year bumper to bumper warranty for municipal fire departments with authorized service plan.
Legacy 2/8-18 CFM:
• Open vertical configuration made of formed sheet and plate goods provides a firm foundation for all pressure
• BAUER PLC based controller
• NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL® listed control panel
• All wiring harnesses incorporated within a corrugated loom with number coding for easy system diagnosis
• Emergency stop push button
• Automatic condensate drain system
• Compressor on/off, final pressure, oil pressure, high temperature shutdown
*** Option*** Available in 5000 or 6000 psi
• This unit is designed to provide continuous monitoring of the carbon monoxide levels in breathing air.
• Equipped with a reliable electrochemical sensor that accurately indicates the level of carbon monoxide on an
illuminated liquid crystal display
• Robust, Easy To Operate Design.
• Dry contacts for remote horn and lights.
• Internal, case-mounted horn.
• Accepts 50 To 6000 Psi (7000 Psi Optional).
• Meets Monitoring Requirements For OSHA 1910.134 And NFPA 1989.
• The 4021 Series Monitor Is Available In A Dual Gas Version Also.
*** Option*** Available in 120AC or 12VDC.
CS6-4 6000psi UN Cascade Storage:
• Provides 509 cu ft storage per cylinder.
• 10 year stamped retest (Ultrasonic).
• Includes CGA nuts and nipples.
• 7000 psi rated breathing air hose for fill station connection.
• Over pressurization safety integrated in valve.
• Unistrut and bottle clamps included for wall mount applications.
BAUER CFS5.5 Fill Station:
Fill Position Options:
• One, two, or three
• Mobile or Stationary
• Dual function cascade controls with remote fill outlets
Standard Scope Of Supply:
• Complete with cylinder scuff guard, SCBA fill connection, fill hose, and bleed valve.
• The front-loading tilt-out door makes it easy to insert the cylinders, and the interlock make it impossible to fill the
cylinders until the door is closed
• Fill control panel with adjustable regulator, relief valve, manual control valve and pressure gauge for each fill position
("S" version only).
• CFS 5.5® "M" versions designed for use with remote air distribution panel.
• Mounting base is standard on “S” version and optional on “M” version.
• Convenient door handle actuation.
• Bottom venting.
• Reduced footprint.
• These safety stations are mandated by NFPA 1901 and 1500.
• Optional Bank Control Valves
• Optional Remote Fill Regulator