It is Breathing Air Systems and Safe Air Systems goal to provide the best customer support and the knowledge and guidance to stay compliant with all breathing air standards. We want to ensure that each customer has confidence that the air is of the highest quality for the safety of the firefighters and the end user.Breathing Air Systems and Safe Air Systems now offers an easier and safer method of pulling an Air Sample for your Air Quality Analysis with Safety Lab Plus, Inc. Safety Lab Plus offers several different Air Test Grades for your Fire Department, Military Base, Industrial Application, Scuba Shop and much more. Whether it is Grade D Air Test, Grade E Air Test or maybe you have another test required we will assist you in making the right choice. Easy as 1, 2, 3 for you to complete your test! Standards – NFPA, CGA, OSHA, Nitrox, ISO, Canadian and more…Plus oils and lubricants.
Air Quality Testing that is now Easier, Accurate, and more Affordable! It is necessary that any department that makes their own breathing air must make sure that their air meets the standards put forth by the:
• National Fire Protection Association
• Compressed Gas Association
We provide air quality testing that is simple to administer with results returning within a week. All components of the Air Test are shipped to you and return labels are supplied with each kit to facilitate easy return to the lab. If at anytime, your sample does not pass, you will receive a retest kit immediately at no extra charge and have one of our service technicians call to troubleshoot the cause of the failed test.
We offer a variety of programs. Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Single air test programs can be purchased. All grades of air testing are available including military specs.
We can even have a service tech come to your facility and pull each test!Our Air Testing Department handles over 1,000 air test programs. Please contact our Air Testing Dept to setup or maintain your air test program. NFPA 1989 *2008 standards state that quarterly samples must be taken. Also, that one air sample shall be taken before changing the purification components and a second must be taken after the components are changed. If you so desire we will make sure that the transition to these new standards goes smoothly and effectively.
Sign up today to get started on one of our programs! Contact Breathing Air Systems at 800-937-2479!
- Safety – Sample test kit designed specifically with safety in mind. Operator can feel safe during the collecting process.
- Sample Options – Pressure from ambient to 2500psi (inlet pressure).
- Experience – More than 30 years of experience in the air sample testing industry.
- Costs – Lower shipping cost, smaller and lighter.
- Programs contain all sample test kits sent at once, eliminating the need for unnecessary shipping charges.
- Standards – NFPA, CGA, OSHA, Nitrox, ISO, Canadian, Plus oils, Lubricants and more.
- DOT Compliant – No need to worry about being DOT compliant while shipping back your air sample. Our sample test kit meets or exceeds DOT 49 CFR (non-hazardous shipping).
- Test Results – Transmitted via: e-mail, mail, text alerts, etc.
How often should I use Safety Lab Plus? It depends on the purpose and usage of your air/gas system. You can order a one-time air analysis, as well as a pre-scheduled program for weekly, monthly, or quarterly testing. We will be happy to help you identify a program to best meet your needs.
What Do I Get From Safety Lab Plus? Confidence and security in knowing that your Breathing Air System is being monitored by a team of Safety Lab Plus experts with more than 30 years of experience. We’ll help you every step of the way – if and when there is a problem. More than that, each time we perform a Safety Lab Plus analysis you’ll receive complete back-up documentation; including a Air Test certificate that you can display and technical report showing all the air analysis and the standard they’re measured against.