RESPONDER25D Mobile Breathing Air Trailer
Breathing Air Systems presents The RESPONDER series mobile breathing air trailer system. The RESPONDER Mobile Breathing Air Trailer system is a 16 foot X 7 foot enclosed trailer.
AIR, LIGHT AND HAZMAT RESPONSE TRAILER
Emergency responders, when they leave the station, are never quite sure what they will encounter, or how long they will be away. Depending on so many circumstances, they could be refilling their SCBA's back at the station tonight, or be kept at the incident scene for days or weeks.
For that reason, many departments today are equipped with an Air and Light Trailer. This one unit provides a diesel-powered breathing air compressor, stored air, one or more scene lights, a generator, storage for spare cylinders, and ideally, an inside area providing protection from the elements.
The Standard Responder Comes Loaded with:
- Protected inside work area, with work bench, and an interior, dual lighting system (12/120 volt).
- BAUER 6000PSI Breathing Air Compressor, either 13 CFM or 25 CFM (you choose).
- CFS5.5-2Sx4x4 BAUER Containment Fill Station, to meet NFPA 1901 standards. Fills two SCBA's at once, up to 5500PSI.
- Four 6000PSI UN/DOT storage cylinders, to hold 2040 cubic feet of stored air.
- CO Monitor, to meet NFPA 1989 standards.
- Custom deluxe trailer, 16-foot tandem-axle torsion bar suspension.
- Divider wall vendor windows for easy access, maximum ventilation.
- 6 KW Generator with diamond plate cover, tongue-mounted with power cord to run from the generator to the trailer.
- Built-in cabinets for storage, can carry 14 spare SCBA cylinders (SCBA's are not included). Also a deluxe first aid kit.
- Two Hannay Hose Reels - 12 volt rewind hose reels, one low pressure and one high pressure, each with 100 feet of fill hose. These come with a custom control panel.
- Tow trailer-mounted 120 volt, 750 watt extendable lights and extension cords.
It won't matter what the season when you are called. In winter's cold, in rain or sleet, the dark of night or the heat of day, the Responder provides a warm, dry, well-lit, organized work area.
The SCBA rack has spaces for 14 spare bottles. Cabinets can hold SCBA masks & parts, emergency provisions, first aid, HazMat, communication equipment, ropes and lines and more. The CO Monitor fulfills NFPA 1989 regulations.
Some of the available options are:
- Air Conditioning
- Outside awning, manual or power
- Built-in scene lights
- Extra hose reels
- Rear ramp door, instead of barn-doors
- Rubber coin floor, instead of diamond plate
- Pintle hitch, instead of ball
- Power tongue jack...and all standard trailer colors
Fire scene support, HazMat cleanup, homeland security, mutual aid, industrial plants, training, urban emergencies, first aid and oxygen, water rescue - you know what you're facing every day.