TCOM-13H BAUER Compressors MOBILE BREATHING AIR TRAILER
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
- BAUER breathing air purification systems with SECURUS.
- BAUER PLC based controller with four line text display.
- NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL® listed control panel.
- Automatic condensate drain system with non-corrosive condensate reservoir and integrated float sensor and automatic "Full" indication and compressor shutdown.
- Four (4) 6000 PSIG ASME code stamped air cylinders.
- NFPA 1901 2016 edition compliant 2 position 5.5 containment fill station accommodates SCBA or SCUBA cylinders up to 31" overall length.
- Unique diesel/electrical dual drive system incorporating our exclusive automatic belt tensioning system.
- High gloss powder coat paint for a hard durable finish.
- Hydraulic surge brakes with breakaway actuator.
- Four (4) bank dual function cascade controls with air direction valve.
- Formed structural steel frame designed and built by BAUER.
- Rolled shutter door protection for the operations panel and fill station.
- Refill port.
- CO monitoring system with calibration kit.
- Lunette eye hitch.
Dimensions L x W x H inches (mm)
200" x 90" x 105"* (5080mm x 2286mm x 2267mm)
Weight pounds (kg)
8400 lb (3810 kg)
*with optional light mast
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES (Factory Installed)
- Option Package A - Telescoping light mast with four (4) 500 watt fixtures, snorkel tube for compressor air inlet integrated with light mast and 7500 watt auxiliary generator.
- Option Package B - Spare tire and wheel chocks with fender well storage.
- Option Package C - 100 ft hose reel and interior lights.
- Option Package D - 2 5/16" ball hitch
- Option Package E - 100 1/2" L x 5 1/2" H sign boards.
|Model||Charging Rate1||Number of Stages||Motor||FAD2||RPM||Purification System|
|6000 PSIG (414 Bar)|
1) Based on recharging an 80 cubic foot tank from 500 to 3000 psig.
2) Compressor capacity referenced to standard inlet conditions.
Image shown with additional accessories.
Dimensions and weights are approximate and are subject to chance.