Bauer VAC5-26 Breathing Air Fire Station Package
Breathing Air System Fire Station Package (VAC5-26)
The -VAC Fire Station Package includes a choice of Bauer Compressors Verticus VAC5-26 Enclosed Compressor, BAS-4021CO-110 Wall Mounted CO Monitor, Bauer Compressor Two Position Containment Fill Station and four 6000PSI Cascade System. Available as Three Phase.
VAC5-26 - Fire Station Complete System PDF
Included with every System purchase:
• Standard 2-year bumper to bumper warranty.
• Standard 5 -year block only warranty for municipal fire departments .
• Freight or delivery plus technician services for On-Site Start Up and training, in the following districts and states: DC,
DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, and WV. Once the equipment is in place we professionally install
and operate, doing a pressure test of the entire system including plumbing to and from all related equipment.
• An onsite NFPA-compliant air sample will be taken on new compressor and an air test certificate provided.
• OPTIONAL 5-year bumper to bumper warranty for municipal fire departments with authorized service plan.
VAC5-VAC26 Standard Features:
• BAUER breathing air purification system
• Open vertical cabinet made of formed sheet and plate goods provide a firm foundation for all pressure bearing
• Modern design with unsurpassed maintenance accessibility (no hand tools are required for normal maintenance
checks and fluid level confirmation)
• BAUER PLC based controller with 7” color HMI touchscreen display
• Belt adjustment tool
• NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL® listed control panel
• All wiring harnesses incorporated within a corrugated loom with number coding for easy system diagnosis
• Emergency stop push button
• .049 wall thickness stainless steel tubing throughout, no cheap plastic tubing
• Rugged powder coat finish
• Zero loss automatic condensate drain system
• Interstage pressure gauges (locally mounted)
• Compressor on/off, final pressure, oil pressure, and high temperature shutdown
• Motor overload indication
• Final separator counter with shutdown and operator indication
• Unique integrated positioning base which ensures correct installation every time
*** Option*** Available in 5000 or 6000 psi
• This unit is designed to provide continuous monitoring of the carbon monoxide levels in breathing air.
• Equipped with a reliable electrochemical sensor that accurately indicates the level of carbon monoxide on an
illuminated liquid crystal display
• Robust, Easy To Operate Design.
• Dry contacts for remote horn and lights.
• Internal, case-mounted horn.
• Accepts 50 To 6000 Psi (7000 Psi Optional)
• Meets Monitoring Requirements For OSHA 1910.134 And NFPA 1989.
• The 4021 Series Monitor Is Available In A Dual Gas Version Also.
*** Option*** Available in 120AC or 12VDC.
CS6-4 6000psi UN Cascade Storage:
• Provides 509 cu ft storage per cylinder.
• 10 year stamped retest (Ultrasonic).
• Includes CGA nuts and nipples.
• 7000 psi rated breathing air hose for fill station connection.
• Over pressurization safety integrated in valve.
• Unistrut and bottle clamps included for wall mount applications.
BAUER CFS5.5 Fill Station:
Fill Position Options:
• One, two, or three
• Mobile or Stationary
• Dual function cascade controls with remote fill outlets
Standard Scope Of Supply:
• Complete with cylinder scuff guard, SCBA fill connection, fill hose, and bleed valve.
• The front-loading tilt-out door makes it easy to insert the cylinders, and the interlock make it impossible to fill the
cylinders until the door is closed
• Fill control panel with adjustable regulator, relief valve, manual control valve and pressure gauge for each fill
position ("S" version only).